- Who We Are
Who We Are
Established in the year 2007, Greenmax Agro Tech is an established manufacturer, supplier and exporter of bio-fertilizers that include Azospirillum Brasilense, Acetobacter Diazotrophicus, Bacillus Megaterium, Mushroom Spawn, Rhizobium Sp, Trichoderam harizanum, Trichoderma Viride and Pseudomonas Fluorescens. We have been empowered by manufacturing license. We are also registered under FCO.
Our team of employees who have wide experience in their domain of expertise. Owing to our state in art manufacturing facility, we are able to manufacture in bulks as per the requirements of our client in stipulated time frame. Further we provide customization in which we produce our range as per our clients' specification.
We maintain the quality of our products as per the international standards. Our quality analyst play a vital role in maintaining the supreme quality of our product.
We are guided by highly experienced Dr. P. Raja and Mrs. Uma Raja, we are able to create niche in the market. A Ph.D in agricultural microbiology, Dr. Raja has a wide exposure in the our domain of expertise. With a wide base of experience, he has been engaged in performing several research works. Mrs. Raja is a masters holder in the field of agricultural microbiology and also has wide range of experience in our field. Their experience and cooperation has helped us to reach the heights in a short span of 3 years.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Key Customers||M/s.Sakthi bio Tech,Mettupalayam,CoimbatoreM/s.Jaya Agro,RasipuramM/s.SPIC ,Chitra savadi,Coimbatore|
|Registered Address||7/401, Coonoor Road Athigaratty, The Nilgiris, Ooty - 641007, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Total Number of Employees||11 to 25 People|
|Year of Establishment||2007|
|Legal Status of Firm||Individual - Proprietor|
|Proprietor Name||Mrs. Uma Raja|
|Annual Turnover||2008-09 Rs. 50 Lakh - 1 Crore Approx.|
2009-10 Rs. 50 Lakh - 1 Crore Approx.
2010-11 Rs. 50 Lakh - 1 Crore Approx.
|Size of Premises||3,000 square feet|
|Provide after Sales Support||Installation TrainingOnsite SupportOperational TrainingUser Manual|
|Primary Competitive Advantage||Experienced R & D DepartmentLarge Product LineLarge Production Capacity|
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities||No|
|Banker||ICICI BANK LTDICICI BANK LIMITEDICICI BANK LIMITED|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Payment Mode||ChequeDDInvoiceLCPay Order|
|Shipment Mode||By CargoBy Road|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
Warehouse and Packaging
We use high quality packaging that retains the quality of the bio-fertilizers. We ensure that all the packets contain necessary information like name of the product, name of the crop for which it is intended, date of expiry, batch number and instructions for use.
- All the products are manufactured under strict quality control measures.
- Standard microbial mother cultures used for product formulations are procured from recognized research institutions.
- High quality carrier materials (150-200 microns size) are used for bio-fertilizer formulations.
- Microbial population count through laboratory methods called microbial media.
- We are registered under FCA (Fertilizers control act 1985 ).
- Enhance the crop yield by 20-30%
- Have the ability to restore chemical nitrogen and phosphorus by 25%
- Enhance the growth of the plant
- Have the ability to stimulate the soil biologically
- Replenish soil fertility
- Safeguard the soil against some soil borne diseases
The team has always worked in the close co-ordination of the client and helps them with the appropriate bio fertilizers. Their expertise in the operational area is the reason behind the products that are effective, efficient, qualitative and as per industry standards.
- Timely delivery
- Competitive prices
- Quality products
- Free sampling policy ( for bulk orders)
- Quality Packaging
- Capability to fulfill bulk orders
- Backed by industry experts
- Special price for bulk orders